Featured image: UAE by CNBC
- Prospects for a long-awaited U.S.-China trade deal were dealt another setback after Washington leveled sweeping charges against Beijing’s telecom giant Huawei.
- British Parliament will vote on a number of amendments to Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal Tuesday evening.
European close with a double bottom formation and will open higher and create a new high and will tumble after European mid day due to her reversal.
GDAX close with a hirami-doji and is expected to bulls up during her open.
- Europe’s most valuable technology company said it would take restructuring charges of 800-950 million euros, mainly in the first quarter and saw cost benefits of 750-850 million from 2020.
- The company will reassign some employees and offer early retirement to others, but expects its overall head count to be higher at the end of this year, CFO Luka Mucic told reporters on a call.
- “The prime minister said that in order to win the support of the House of Commons legal changes to the backstop will be required, that would mean reopening the Withdrawal Agreement,” he told reporters.
- “She said a vote of the Brady amendment makes it clear that the current nature of the backstop is the key reason that the House cannot support the deal.”
Chris J. Ratcliffe | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Will see a corection, due to bear reversal bar, during her open and recover back up mid day.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Union National Bank and Bank Al Hilal have announced a major three-way merger deal that will create the fifth largest lender in the MENA region with combined assets of $114 billion.
- The deal, confirmed at the close of trade on Tuesday, marks the second bank tie-up in Abu Dhabi in recent years and follows a wave of consolidation efforts in the sector.
- The new banking group is expected to have around one million customers, with a significant share of the UAE market: 15 percent share of total assets, 21 percent share of retail loans, and 16 percent of deposits.
- Major Asian markets saw losses on the day.
- The U.S. Department of Justice filed filed criminal charges on Monday to officially request the extradition of Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei.
- A spokesperson at China’s industry and information technology ministry said Tuesday that the U.S. government indictment against Huawei was “unfair” and “immoral,” Reuters reported. The foreign ministry of China also appealed to the U.S. to stop “unreasonable suppression” of Chinese companies, according to Reuters.
HSI close with a bear reversal, but with a double bottom formation, would trigger a gap up, bull market during Asia open
Cindy Kate Asia futures market will open higher and move higher before possible correction
I bought HSI this morning at 45 mins the next hour after open and close at between xx17 to xx27
- Shares in major Asian markets were mixed.
- Investors will be watching out for developments on the U.S.-China trade front, with high level negotiations set to begin later stateside.
- Chinese Vice Premier Liu He is set to meet U.S. officials on Wednesday and Thursday, hot on the heels of Washington leveling sweeping charges against Beijing’s telecom giant Huawei.
Cindy Kate I will buy at 45 mins later after UK open and close at xx17 to xx27 and depends.
To enter buy again at the same close hour at xx45 and close out at xx17 to xx27.
US close with a green doji that will open low and recover back up later today
Coin posted a hanging man and expect to bulls up technically. Fundamental is still bearish. We would see some recovery before she move lower further.
Cindy Kate if you did not buy the index if any at 45 mins before market open you may buy at the next hour at the 45 mins later after the open and close at between xx17 to xx27 the following hour.
Chart end with a hammer and a hanging-man candle stick look alike and yet simillar to a bear inverted. May open high and end lower tomorrow during futures open.
The chart shows a simillar hammer and a hanging-man bar look alike and a bear reversal that probably open high and end lower.
I am buying at 45 mins later at the next hour after Hong Kong open and close at the next hour xx17 to xx27
Be back for more updates for next entry point