Featured image: LUIS ROBAYO | AFP | Getty Images
Jason Redmond | AFP | Getty Images
A spokesman at China’s industry and information technology ministry said Tuesday that the U.S. government indictment against Huawei is “unfair” and “immoral,” Reuters reported.
- The U.S. Justice Department filed paperwork to formally request extradition of Huawei’s CFO from Canada.
- The arrest of Meng Wanzhou Dec. 1 in Vancouver has caused a two-month-long series of tense exchanges between China and Canada over the possibility that she could be transferred to the U.S.
- China has strongly opposed both the arrest and the prospect of extradition.
- The Justice Department also alleged Huawei stole trade secrets related to a phone-testing robot from T-Mobile.
The Justice Department also announced charges Monday against Huawei for allegedly stealing trade secrets from T-Mobile. The charges stem from a civil trade secrets lawsuit filed by T-Mobile in 2014 over a robot called “Tappy,” which was used in testing smartphones.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bear inverted has create more space to go bearish.
- The oil-rich, but cash-poor, South American country is embroiled in a political meltdown.
- It comes after an opposition leader stood in the streets of Caracas last week and declared himself as the rightful president.
- “Oil’s ticking time bomb is sure to detonate at some point and the price reaction will be anything but muted,” Stephen Brennock, oil analyst at PVM Oil Associates, said in a research note published Monday.
Crisis-stricken Venezuela has been thrust back into the energy spotlight, analysts told CNBC on Monday, with a further slide into political chaos likely to trigger wild swings in the oil price.
The oil-rich, but cash-poor, South American country is embroiled in a political meltdown. It comes after an opposition leader stood in the streets of Caracas last week and declared himself as the rightful president.
Growing unrest in Venezuela follows years of economic mismanagement, repression and corruption.
Oil posted a bear inverted and create more space for oil to bearish further.
Gold has form a dragonfly doji last night and price is heading for her new high today.
US close with a bear hammer and more like a bear inverted that you will see going down first before moving upwards today during US open.
European close with a bear indecision that shown her correction have completed last night. Hit her nearest support and might open higher and move upwards today.
GDAX posted a hirami doji and is expect to gap up and move further upwards.
But UK posted a hanging-man and a bear hammer look a like which she open lower during futures morni g session and positively moving upwards following European Zone.
Asia last night as shown image below her price open lower and going back up before and during European open.
29th January 2019 Asia close with a bear reversal look a like, but with a double bottom formation which Europe will form later tonight. This will trigger a bulls up for tomorrow trading.
Cindy Kate I am buying long at 45 mins later after US open in European asset and close at xx17 to xx27.
Buy again at 45 mins the next hour after European close and close at either between xx17 to xx27 the next hour or keep over.
Be back for more updates.