Is the Final Day for UK PM May. Technically is positive result for her.
Feature image: https://unsplash.com/@steisaden
- China’s trade surplus with the U.S. — closely watched amid the tariff war between the two countries — grew 17 percent from a year ago to hit $323.32 billion in 2018.
- According to Reuters, that’s the highest on record dating to 2006.
- Exports to the U.S. rose 11.3 percent year on year in 2018, while imports from the U.S. to China rose 0.7 percent over the same period.
European close with positive posting like Italy posted a cross doji after a hammer or a hanging man formation.
Market seems positive despite Brexit, Huawei and Shut Down.
GDAX close with a indecision bar after a hammer or a hanging man formation.
UK close with a bear indecision bar which is negative but this morning was bulls up by Asia outlook.
European open may gap up due to positive Asia outlookUS News
S&P500 and Tech have posted an hammer after a doji.
But DJ has posted a doji in last night close and is Bulls up by Asia Outllook.
US Outlook may open higher and recover higher if Brexit vote is positive follow by tech and shutdown issue.
Coin Forex Gold Oil
The coin has posted positively last night. Affected by GBP/USD.
Is more to a inverted than a bear-reversal bar and have created more space to recover more upwards.
GBP/USD have posted a doji last night and is already recovering since Asia morning session while awaits Brexit Vote.
USD/JPY is slow and hoping the oil would jack-up the dollar.
Posted a hammer seems recover abid since morning session before possible coreect downwards a little more.
Oil also has a indecision bar and may bulls up at morning session and correct more during US mid day or US open.
Gold has posted a inverted after a dragonfly doji. It looks that it will bulls up during US open or mid session.
Today is more like a mix while awaits Brexit result.
- Asia Pacific markets mostly jumped in morning trade on Tuesday despite lingering concerns over an economic slowdown in China, which dampened sentiment at the start of the week.
- Gains in Asia came despite declines on Wall Street overnight as the U.S. corporate earnings season kicks off.
- The British pound would be a focus for investors as lawmakers vote on U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal to leave the European Union.
China 50 posted with a negative inverted that more to a continue correction but this morning bulls up is a forming of a bear reversal signal.
Nikkei form a hammer last night and recover more this morning while awaits news.
Cindy Kate team European open will spill over with gain and can long for the first 45 minute after the European open and close at the xx17 or xx27 the next hour and go for another at the same hour at xx45 and close out at xx17, xx27 the following hour.
Be back 45 minute before US open for another round.
Canopy Growth has been granted a license by New York state to process and produce hemp with the help of efforts by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer.
Cannabis Stock Index is still moving upwards and already crosses the 1000 mark. Last night still close with a indecision bar and wanting to move up further before any possible correction.
Will update soon cause today bulls could be either a bear reversal or bulls for the whole week if the vote is positive otherwise we might expect something else.