Only 1 Speculator break the analysis rules; hit the panic button and short the coin. What…..?
Bitcoin form 2 day of doji and was erase by a scary cat due to Trade and Technical uncertainty, but doesn’t mean is a bad news.Coin has form a strong bull reversal signal at the end of the day.
We may not believe in the fundamental and technical anymore. Cautious are to be taken. This bull reversal might aim for above $4500/.
Note:”80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money”
Italy are still positive with her closing. Close with a indecision bar and is aiming to open high and go bull after price correcting below.
GDAX has a buyer demand positive bar and a reversal bar that may open high and correct downwards before US Open.
UK have a reversal bar that is already correcting downwards at the morning Asia futures open due poor data in Japan. Spot UK may open higher and swim lower or fall.
- Asia stocks mostly traded higher Friday morning amid improved investor sentiment following overnight gains on Wall Street.
- Government data in Japan revealed household spending for November declined more than expected.
- Data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics showed that seasonally adjusted retail sales in the country rose 0.4 percent in November, beating market expectation.
- China50 close with a dragon fly doji will continue her bulls today despite morning session were hoover around correction area due to poor economic data.
- Nikkei will push up after European mid session and US Open.
Coin Forex Gold Oil
This bull reversal bar is very clearly touched the nearest support and will slowly goes back up higher than the $4200 level.
USD/JPY with a hammer close and might bulls up togethet with Oil.
GBP/USD is more to a flag up bar.
Gold last night red inverted will bull up before the US mid session and wanting to touch $1300 level.
Oil ends with a doji will push up a little before US open.
- Both Brent and U.S. crude futures slipped.
- Despite Friday’s price falls, Brent and WTI are set for weekly gains of more than 7 and 8 percent respectively.
Cindy Kate Team I have a few transaction last night and end up hold 2. Will have to MOO when open.
Today we will only long if it correct down after London open whuch is the 45 minute later and close out at xx17/xx27 the next hour.
Market is bearishing in Europe chart.
Will short before the US pre open which US time 8:30am.
Same method and will notify after the European open.
Today US open will open lower and close higher due to her hammer bar previous close.
Overall we can enter 45 minute before open and close out xx17 the next hour before open. The counter I refer to you.
Today is Friday we can long at xx45 the next hour after the open and close out for this week at the following hour xx17 / xx27 or xx47 depends on the difference.you be collecting.